Abstract Submission (deadline: August 31, 2019) EXTENDED!
Speakers and poster presenters are invited to submit abstracts by the August 31, 2019, deadline. Abstracts should be sent in word or pdf file format together with an Abstract Submission Form.
Abstract Submission Form:
Abstract_Submission_Form – Download here
- Submitter’s name, email address
- Title: Write your title in sentence case (first letter is capitalized; remaining letters are lower case). Do not bold or italicize your full title.
- Presentation Preference: Authors may select from two presentation formats when submitting an abstract: “oral presentation preferred” or “poster presentation preferred”. Abstracts may only be presented in one presentation format.
- Specify session
- Author: List all authors who contributed to the work discussed in the abstract. The presenting author must be listed in the first author slot of the list and will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract. Be prepared to submit contact information as well as conflict of interest information for each author listed.
Please use the Abstract_Template_ISDSB2019 – Download here
Please type the title of the abstract in sentence case. Abstracts must contain a title, author names, and their organizations. Enter the name of the presenting author first. The text style is as follows: the title is Arial, 16pt, left aligned, 6pt spacing before and after, single spacing between each line; the author name is Arial, 11pt, left-aligned, 6pt spacing before and after, single spacing between each line, last name then first name in full; the organisation is Arial, 11pt, left-aligned, italic, 6pt spacing before and after, single spacing between each line; all body text is Arial, 11pt, left-aligned, 24 spacing before and after each paragraph and 12pt spacing between each line; the bio is Arial, 9pt, left-aligned, 0pt spacing before and after. Please ensure your abstract should not exceed 5 Mbyte.
Send your Abstract Submission Form and Abstracts (word or PDF) to
Confirmation of Session Information
Only the first/presenting author will receive notifications, via email, of the abstract’s status. This information will include:
- The first notification in late August will include the assigned presentation format, session title, and session date/time for accepted abstracts.
- A second email sent in mid-September will include specific presentation time within the overall session.